In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, all Key Collision locations remain open with respect to COVID-19 guidelines.
Since the beginning of the pandemic, we have carefully followed CDC guidelines to keep our customers and employees safe and healthy.
In addition to following guidance from federal agencies, we also adhere to state and local health department guidelines.
Here’s what you can expect when you visit our facilities:
- Masks or facial coverings are required throughout our facilities.
- Customers and employees are asked to follow social distancing guidelines by keeping at least six feet between others.
- Our facilities are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized throughout the day, every day.
- Rental vehicles provided by Enterprise are meticulously cleaned and sanitized before and after each customer.
- Before you pick up your vehicle, it will be fully cleaned and sanitized.
If you have any further questions about our processes during this time, please contact your local Key Collision Center.
COVID-19 Precautions for Rental Vehicles
You can rest assured that your rental vehicle has been meticulously cleaned and sanitized before you get behind the wheel.
Enterprise, our rental partner, is taking great steps to respond to COVID-19 by performing thorough cleaning and sanitizing procedures before and after use. Enterprise also provides Clorox® Disinfecting Wipes in every rental for additional care. For more information, read Enterpise’s full COVID-19 response.